Hunting License Fees
|Type of License||Cost|
|Landowner’s License – Resident||$6.90|
|Archery License – Nonresident||$26.90|
|Muzzleloader License – Nonresident||$21.90|
|Migratory Game Bird License – Nonresident||$6.90|
- 1 How much does a non resident hunting license cost in PA?
- 2 When can I buy my 2021 PA hunting license?
- 3 Can I hunt on my own land without a license in PA?
- 4 Does Walmart sell hunting licenses in PA?
- 5 What do you need for PA hunting license?
- 6 Can you print PA hunting license online?
- 7 Can you buy Pa Doe license online?
- 8 How much is a senior hunting license in Pennsylvania?
- 9 Can you hunt on your land in PA?
- 10 Can I shoot a deer on my property PA?
- 11 How many acres do you need to hunt in PA?
How much does a non resident hunting license cost in PA?
General hunting licenses and furtaker licenses each cost $20.97 for Pennsylvania residents and $101.97 for nonresidents. Resident senior hunters and furtakers ages 65 and older can purchase one-year licenses for $13.97, or lifetime licenses for $51.97.
When can I buy my 2021 PA hunting license?
Hunting and furtaker licenses for 2021-22 will go on sale Monday, June 14 and the new license year begins July 1. You can purchase your license online here, or at any of our licensing issuing agents statewide. A map of license issuing agents can be viewed here.
Can I hunt on my own land without a license in PA?
In Pennsylvania, you may not hunt private property without the permission of the landowner. Written permission is not required, but it is advisable.
Does Walmart sell hunting licenses in PA?
Walmart Sporting Licenses in State College, PA | Hunting Licences, Fishing Licenses, Foraging Licenses | Serving 16801 | Store 2230.
What do you need for PA hunting license?
How Do I Get My State Hunting License?
- Complete the Pennsylvania hunter education certification requirements.
- Choose the correct license type.
- Buy the license through the Pennsylvania Game Commission website or a Pennsylvania–approved agent.
Can you print PA hunting license online?
Hunters and trappers who already have purchased their 2021-22 licenses can download PDF copies of their licenses and permits by logging in to their profile on HuntFishPA (https:// huntfish.pa.gov ) and accessing their Purchase History. This applies whether they buy licenses online or at an issuing agent.
Can you buy Pa Doe license online?
Hunters who purchased their general license online, but haven’t yet received it, can obtain an antlerless-deer license application through the white-tailed deer page at www.pgc.pa.gov and go to any license-issuing agent to pick up an official pink envelope.
How much is a senior hunting license in Pennsylvania?
Resident Senior Lifetime Hunting License ($51.97): Issued to bona fide residents of Pennsylvania ages 65 and older. Sixty-four-year-olds may apply for a senior lifetime hunting license if they reach age 65 by June 30 of the current license year.
Can you hunt on your land in PA?
Pennsylvania landowners have total control of hunting on their properties. In addition, state law provides a “safety zone” restricting firearm hunting within 150 yards of occupied buildings, or 50 yards for archery hunting. But landowners can permit individuals to hunt within their safety zones.
Can I shoot a deer on my property PA?
Hunters may not “hunt for, shoot at, trap, take, chase or disturb wildlife within 150 yards of any occupied residence, camp, industrial or commercial building, farmhouse or farm building, or school or playground without the permission of the occupants,” according to Pennsylvania’s Game and Wildlife Code.
How many acres do you need to hunt in PA?
(2) The 50 or more contiguous acres of land are open to public hunting and trapping and shall remain open to hunting and trapping during the hunting license year for which the antlerless deer license is issued.